Broken down in to six themes, The Tokyo Tourism eLearning Program has been created to provide tips, insights, essential information to travel agents regarding travel to Tokyo. Each theme will walk you through the best way to travel and will sum up with a 5 question quiz to test your knowledge!
- Theme 1 — Recommendations for How to Enjoy Sightseeing in Tokyo While Avoiding Crowded Areas
- Theme 2 — Tokyo Sightseeing: Aiming for Sustainable Tourism
- Theme 3 — Sightseeing in Tokyo with Improved Barrier-Free Accessibility
- Theme 4 — Developed Areas and New Facilities Due to Tokyo 2020 Games
- Theme 5 — Tokyo Suitable for New Styles of Travel and Work
- Theme 6 — Basic Knowledge Required to Visit Tokyo and Japan During the COVID and Post-COVID era
With Air Canada offering the most daily flights between Canada and Japan with direct non-stop service from Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal all year round, agents who complete all 6 themes will be entered to win an air ticket to Japan courtesy of Air Canada. Agents must complete all 6 themes by February 28th.
Each month, two agents who completed one or more of the 6 themes will receive a package containing goods from Tokyo.
Click on the “Begin now!” button to start one of the themes today!
For terms and conditions for the prize, click here.